2019 CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Ransomware, Identify Theft, Password Hacking
Small Businesses Owners and Affluent Households are prime targets!
This just happened to a local business. They were told to pay $50,000 to retrieve their information. This is why it is important to get ahead of the hackers. It CAN happen to YOU!
DID YOU KNOW?
- 22 Major Public Sector Ransomware Attacks in the First Quarter of 2019
- Standard WiFi Routers Now Put YOU at Major Risk
- Customized Phishing Emails and Malware Encrypt ALL your Devices with Ransomware
- Strong, Secure Passwords Are NOT OPTIONAL in 2019!
Your Workstation / Devices (BOTH PC & Mac) Are the Primary Victims
- You will complete your own Security Assessment in 4 Key Areas
- Account Protection – Passwords, 2FA, password software and hardware storage
- Data Protection – Ransomware, Off Site Backups, Email Encryption
- Workstation / Device Protection – Personal Firewalls, Virus, Malware, Phishing Attempts
- Network Protection – Security Gateways, Router Lock Downs, Unsecured devices.
- We will demonstrate the risks and possible solutions for each