Ransomware, Identity Theft, Password Hacking.
Small business owners and affluent households are the prime targets!
Know the facts:
- There were 22 major public sector ransomware attacks in the first quarter of 2019
- Standard Wi-Fi routers now put you at major risks
- Customized phishing emails and malware encrypt ALL your devices with ransomware
- Strong, secure passwords are not optional, they are a must
- Your workstation and devices (both PC & Mac) are the primary victims
- Ransomware attack software is offered as a do-it-yourself service on the dark web
- Any Internet connected device can infect you
- Cities, airports, and even hospitals have already been attacked in 2019
Evaluate Your Risk In 4 Key Areas:
- Account Protection – Passwords, 2FA, password software and hardware storage
- Data Protection – Ransomware, Off Site Backups, Email Encryption
- Workstation / Device Protection – Personal Firewalls, Virus, Malware, Phishing Attempts
- Network Protection – Security Gateways, Router Lockdowns, Unsecured devices