- 22 Major Public Sector Ransomware Attacks in the first quarter of 2019
- Standard Wi-Fi Routers Now Put YOU At Major Risk
- Customized Phishing Emails and Malware Encrypt ALL your Devices with Ransomware
- Strong, Secure Passwords Are NOT OPTIONAL in 2019!
- Your Workstation / Devices (BOTH PC & Mac) Are the Primary Victims
- Ransomware Attack Software is offered as a Do It Yourself Service On the Dark Web
- ANY INTERNET CONNECTED DEVICE CAN INFECT YOU!
Professionally Assess Your Cyber Security Risk!
Evaluate Your Risk In 4 Key Areas
- Account Protection – Passwords, 2FA, password software and hardware storage
- Data Protection – Ransomware, Off Site Backups, Email Encryption
- Workstation / Device Protection – Personal Firewalls, Virus, Malware, Phishing Attempts
- Network Protection – Security Gateways, Router Lockdowns, Unsecured devices.